Tough advocate. Understands business and the bottom line.
Maybe you are pursuing your business dreams and need an experienced advisor. Or, perhaps you have a business dispute and need a lawyer who understands business because he has been where you are now.
Recognized as the 1996 “Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Puget Sound Business Journal for his leadership of a young company from the start up phase through two public offerings and a $450 million market capitalization, Roger has the business experience you need in a good business lawyer. With over twenty years’ experience handling the legal and financial aspects of a wide variety of business transactions, he has the background and skills to add value to your business.
Our experience spans a wide range of business matters, including:
- · Business formation
- · Financings
- · Mergers & Acquisitions
- · Equipment Purchases
- · Tax Planning
- · Business Disputes
See below for a partial listing of our transactional experience.
If you are serious about reaching or exceeding your business goals and want a legal advisor who understands business, give us a call today at 360.539.4682 or email us. As always, the first consultation is absolutely free.
Partial Transaction List:
- · $34 million acquisition of Quality Food Centers, Inc. by Sloan, Adkins & Co.
- · $100 million acquisition of Frederick & Nelson, Inc. by F&N Acquisition Corp.
- · $5.5 million initial public offering of Ride Inc. common stock
- · $39 million public offering of Ride Inc. common stock
- · $34 million acquisition of Casabyte Inc. by JDS Uniphase, Inc.
- · $3.2 million private placement of Spectrum Wireless, Inc. common stock
- · $3.4 million private placement of LinksTime.com common stock